Aren’t they cute? Before you contact us for a puppy, please read below. Our puppies are born and raised in our home so that you get the most confident and well socialized, hand-reared puppy possible. In return, we want to know that you have created an appropriate space to welcome your new bundle of furry joy.
We strongly recommend picking up your puppy in person, as it is the least traumatic for everyone, but are also willing to deliver within reason, or will consider shipping the puppy under certain circumstances.
Our commitment to you:
We have done our utmost to breed with healthiest, happiest, most balanced puppy possible. Our puppies are weaned gradually between 28 days and 6 weeks, and will be ready for their new homes after 8 weeks. All our puppies are sold with a health guarantee, and on a non-breeding contract.
Every puppy comes with:
- Six week free puppy health care insurance
- Our favourite puppy raising book.
- Enough Acana puppy food to get you started…because it’s the best food there is.
Our expectations of you:
The following is a minimum expectation of our puppy buyers
- Fenced-in backyard
- Spay or neuter the dog after a year to ensure healthy growth plate development
- Provide a crate as a safe haven for the dog
- Attend at least one set of obedience classes
- Keep the dog clean, groomed and healthy (with link to the grooming page)
Most important, contact us immediately if you are unable to keep the dog. We have many people waiting for an Elan Poodle, and will re-home the puppy for you if need be.